Re: What a difference

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 11:00:49 EST

Yeah, sounds like he needs a "boost!" Give it to him, Shane!
Chris, you'd be a fool to pass up this offer.

Richard in San Antonio

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:59:56 -0600 Shane Moseley <smoseley@ix.netcom.com>
writes:
> Chris DeCrease wrote:
>
> > Blower problem #1. Who and where do I get install??
> > Blower problem #2. With 51,000 on the truck, how do I know for
> sure that the
> > motor will hold up?? I would hate to spend the money on a blower
> and then
> > later on, throw a rod or some other major damage. As I said
> before, I'm not
> > too good with motors. I know that I have no valve chatter or
> pinging. The
> > truck seems to be running great, no codes. But, without any
> diagnostic
> > equipment, I can't really tell for sure.
>
> Here - I'll help eliminate those problems: If you are anywhere near
> Memphis, TN
> and have a free weekend - I'll help do the install (would love to
> check out the
> KB or ATI setups). Furthermore I'll offer up a free lifetime
> diagnostic check
> w/my scantools. And lastly - as far as mileage and it holding up -
> Even with
> 113,000 miles on my odometer - I'd go to a blower in a heartbeat if
> I could
> afford it!
>
> Any more problems? <we'll get this guy into a blower setup yet!>
>
> Latr,
>
> Shane
>
> --
> '96

IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
> '96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"
> '74 Triple-Black Dodge Challenger Rallye 360 home-brew EFI R&D
> vehicle
> '68 Black Corvette Convertible 427 (For Sale)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.