Re: More on the Syntec/Mobil 1 story

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 17:58:30 EST

I have 94500 on my truck and went over to synthetic (with the Mobil 1
filter) about 500 miles ago. Hopefully that wasn't a mistake. I haven't
noticed any problems yet. I got the truck last summer so I have no clue
what the person before me used. The oil pressure seems to be the same as it
was after I filled it.

Jared
94 Dak Sport V6, 3.9L, Auto, K&N, Mobil 1.