Re: Re: Relocated my AIT sensor !!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 09:08:23 EST

In a message dated 3/27/01 9:06:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

> Any idea on the pipe plug specs? Would all engines use the same tread/pitch
> etc for this plug? Was the length of the wires/connector long enough to
> effectively relocate it far away? Or did you have to splice in some longer
> wires? I am now want to relocate the IAT this weekend, and just see how the
> relocation works before/if I get a Bernd IAT box. Thanks.
> Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

I left one ait sensor in the stock location and took the one off the v6 and
put it just before the supercharger, this way i can switch back and forth.
Can't tell if it made a difference, but it seems to have reduced the tendency
for detonation.

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8