Re: Reflection on my Dak [pointless]

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 02:09:51 EST

I feel ya brother, I go in cycles constantly, spend a couple thousand on
performance accesories, hey why not just spend that towards a new truck, but
I would want a nice one so it would be like 4 or 5 or 10 thousand more, ah
back to just a few thousand on performance and looks mods for what I got now,
but wait why spend money on this truck when I will probably replace it in a
few years, of course I can't drive around in a plain slow dak, what to do oh
what to do

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html