Re: Summit Praise!-Not

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 09:29:09 EST

I had a problem with a Taylor spark plug wire. I sent
it in and they sent it back. I thought it was repaired
and re installed it - still defective.

So I sent it back again. They said they sent me back
a repair kit the first time - no!

Finally, they did send me a repair kit.

It might just depend upon who you get in customer
service.

--- Michael Clark <mike@mikesdakota.com> wrote:
> Well I like summit overall, but I once ordered a

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia