Re: Got the Black box today

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 10:13:39 EST

Try http://www.mouser.com or http://www.newark.com or
http://www.alliedelec.com

In glancing through the catalogs in my office I didn't fine what you are
looking for, but I didn't really do a comprehensive search.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

"Jeff Holsapple" <jeffreyh@citrix.com> wrote in article <99vght$r8h$1@bent.twistedbits.net>... > Got my black box today too. Thanks Bernd. > > I just realized that I have a small empty compartment on the right > side of my 01 dash (just below the AC vents). The left side has the > 4WD switch. It would be great to mount this in the right side of the > dash - but the box is just a little too big. In fact, I'm not sure if I can > get both a switch and a dial into that space. I'm wondering if I can > find a push on/off potentiometer - that would work great. > > Anybody know where I can get a 50K pot (linear?) with push on/off > (double-pole?). > > Even better, one with a built in LED that lights up when on? > > Jeff Holsapple, Ft. Lauderale FL > '01 QC 4x4 4.7L 3.92 LSD Auto > > >