RE: our little wreck

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 10:48:42 EST

Hey Mike!

Sorry to hear about your baby's bruise.

As far as the pinging, they are some questions you need to answer for us.

are you still running the plugs from the factory? What octane of gas are you
running? How hard are you accelerating when hearing the pinging? Rephrased -
how hard do you have to accelerate before pinging begins?

Let us know.
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!