Towing, YMMV (answer to Rodney)

From: axclr8@usa.net
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 10:55:20 EST

>Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:33:47 -0600
>From: Rodney Lewis <rlewis@nicorenergy.com>
>Subject: DML: RE: Towing, YMMV

>Curious as to what model Jeep this is and what the setup is on it
>(suspension, tires, drivetrain, heavy accessories like a winch, etc). >Try to
guesstimate the approx. finished weight of my under-construction >Scrambler.
>Truck shopping starts this weekend and we may buy or lease a Durango.
>- -Rodney

Rodney, I was loaded to the gills. I had an 80 something CJ7, 2 sets of tires
(38's and stock) big V8, lots of SS panels, 2 tops (hard & soft), gobs of
spare parts, you name it. Did I mention that worthless PIG of a U-Haul
Trailer I was using (it was better than Buying one - well CHEAPER than buying
one..)

            -AXCLR8
99CC, SLT+, 4x4, 318, LSD, Rolltop, Permatech.

For off-list contact, please include either DML or VFR in your subject line to
keep your Email from being filtered into my trash bin. Thanks.