Re: wide tires

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 10:56:06 EST

I had Uniroyal Tiger Paw street tires on my '94 CC
when I bought it used. Then I put Dayton Timberline
AT's on in the same size and notice no diference in
gas mileage. My tread width is slightly wider, but not
by much. Seems to me that the more of the print that
meets the road, the better the handling and
performance. This is what I've told anyways.
Any body else!