Re: rack&pinion bad in 2000 Dakota

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 15:31:25 EST

ey will I had the same cover replaced on my seat took about a month to get they said it comes fom some other company. Te dealer said he had had a few 4.7s in for the trans they replaced mine and what a differance it was robbing all my power. Most of the things this dealer replace because they were not perfect like the window went down but they were slow. I guess I found a good dealer they really like my truck. This last time I went in I didn't have time to clean out the truck there were time slips, a helmet and other things from the track and all they said is how did you do and did the mods you did help by the way we found something thats not perfect do you want us to replace it ok let me get you a rental. I love them ther is this one guy there that told me if I ever need help to bring it in and he would do it for me off the clock. Dealers like them are few and far between

Chris