Re: 2003/4 Dakota (RT?)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 10:17:27 EST

Here's the most recent news I'm aware of:

http://www.car-truck.com/chryed/buzz/b030901.htm

A previously posted article also discusses the engines:

http://www.car-truck.com/chryed/buzz/b021501.htm

(Ignore the picture of the ugly MAXX Cab on that older story... that was
posted before the rumors started circulating that the styling will be
based on the Power Wagon.)

I do know that the 6.1 has been canceled.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black
soon: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black