Re: Hellwig rear air assist install

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 21:39:13 EST

Will,

You need to send that thing back to godfathers customs. Get ahold of Patrick
Engram on the list and get the firestone unit. I have a never used kit for the
older daks and it's a first quality kit. I would recommend buying anything from
him. He is real helpful and is an excellent person to do business with. I have
bought a set of airbags, a roll-n-lock cover, and a bedrug for my dak from him.
No problems whatsoever. I don't know what you paid for the Hellwig kit but it's
at least worth checking out. I can honestly say that firestone has a kit that
fits properly. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+