Re: RE: Rear disk conversion kits

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 00:28:08 EST

I sent them an email (yesterday, nothing back yet) about what type of rotor
and pads I could buy after the ones they supply wear out, it would suck if
they had them specially made and you couldnt buy them from NAPA or
something.... especially if they went outa business!!! Smart thing would be
to design them with the same rotor as the front, and pads too!!

TJ
http://tj31852.tripod.com/1992v84x4dakota/
tnjg999@email.msn.com
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4