Re: RE: Hellwig rear air assist install

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 23:41:25 EST

Did you bolt the upper bracket piece in the correct position? (I haven't
installed one, but I'm looking into it)

Also, how much was this "clearance" item? I might give it a try.

AND.... does it come with a compressor, or do you have to stop at a gas
station and pump air into a remote filler tube or something?
-Chuong

Well, imagine that picture with the top and bottom mounts squished against
one another, and that supporting the weight of the truck, and you will know
what mine looked like yesterday when I let the jack down!