Re: Tuning a CB antenna

From: Brent Venis (kb0spn@topeka.cjnetworks.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 00:43:30 EST

if you only plan on being on one or just a few channels, (19, 15-20, etc)
then you should tune for that group.
splitting hairs with that though, it can make a difference, but not
usually very much.
i have never done a recalibration, and ive never had any problems.
you do want to try and make the situation as close to normal operating
conditions as possible, sit where you normally would be during ops, nobody
standing next to the ant., try to stay away from metal objects, stuff like
that.