RE: Appraised Value Insurance....

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 11:43:29 EST

Most insurance companies require a statement listing each one of the
modified items and a receipt showing the cost of those items, including any
installation costs, if any. Some companies will issue a rider for some
items such as stereo systems and any other systems that didn't come on the
vehicle. For example, my insurance company covers the TB, the K&N FIPK, the
Borla cat back, the Mopar headers, and such, but I had to pay extra to cover
the grill guard, nerf steps, and snug lid.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD