Re: RE: Appraised Value Insurance....

From: geoff@centrifugepartners.com
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 12:53:56 EST

The small stuff are alright with me, I don't mind loosing an FIPK or
something, but I am worried about my new 13k engine, 7k paint job, and other
custom stuff I have.

I was just informed that I should not tell my insurance company because I
would be charged a TON more. and that I should just save all receipts and
such.

Anyone ever been through something like this after an accident?

Thanks,
-geoff