RE: DML Digest V4 #3510

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 17:38:42 EST

Bill, I think it was this link for the Jeep GC Kenne Bell installation. At
the bottom of the page is the picture of the LED installation and he did it
with a 14-pin ribbon cable.

http://www.outdoorwire.com/4x4/jeep/tech/engine/KenneBell-WJ/KenneBell3.htm

Crit

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:46:55 EST
From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Subject: DML: Ugly,, Kenne Bell Knock Sensor

    Someone on the list posted how to put the LED knock sensor in a remote
display. I remember seeing it and it looked good. I would like to know who,
need the info.. They used ribbon cable and IC socket to mount it. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>