RE: intake modification

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 20:36:23 EST

Barry,
Modifying the runners and divider will push the torque numbers up further in
the rpm band making your power more midrange and balanced on each side. The
stock runners give good solid torque on the low end, but really limits any
upper rpm strength. I'm sure you've experienced this when you lay into it.

As far as the cam goes, check out Hughes Engines (www.hughesengines.com).
They design and grind "honest-to-goodness" MOPAR cams. Nothing whimpy
here!!! You'll definitely feel the power. You'll see it too if you do a
dyno run; guarantee it! :'B
Rich - Ashburn, VA