Mopar performance parts?

From: Bruce Yeaton (bruce.yeaton@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 20:47:44 EST

Hi folks,

I have a couple questions for you.

First, I have a 95 Dak 4X4 4spd. auto. I just had a Transgo kit put in. Now
that I have some power back to my drive train finally, I want to boost some
engine power cheap.Oh, and by the way, for all you 4X4 owners, have your
transfer case checked for fluid often. I had 3oz of fluid in the case when
they drained it!!! Watch for those factory seals.
The Bosch spark plugs that are in the MP catalog, has anyone used them? How
are they and would you recommend them? The catalog says they are made for
Mopar for the Magnum engines...
Wires, cap and rotor? Same thing...

I also have a "gas" knock (ping), could timing be a solution to this?

Thanks,
Bruce