RE: Mopar performance parts?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 22:32:59 EST

Tcase seals are prone to leaking! but I rekon you know that now... at least
you caught it before it locked up. Forget the Bosch plugs and run Autolite
3923s. Autolites, MSD 8.5 wires, brass cap and rotor, along w/ a 180
thermostat should help your pinging.

Being a '95 model, check the intake for oil leaks. Specifically the
bellypan (look down the throttle body for pools of oil) and also at the rear
of the intake, beside the distributor.

There are plenty of ways to boost hp/tq for cheap, check out my site for
more info on those... along w/ plenty of dyno pulls to show what mods can
gain what.

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
     344hp/424tq
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-First, I have a 95 Dak 4X4 4spd. auto. I just had a Transgo kit put in. Now
-that I have some power back to my drive train finally, I want to boost some
-engine power cheap.Oh, and by the way, for all you 4X4 owners, have your
-transfer case checked for fluid often. I had 3oz of fluid in the case when
-they drained it!!! Watch for those factory seals.
-The Bosch spark plugs that are in the MP catalog, has anyone used them? How
-are they and would you recommend them? The catalog says they are made for
-Mopar for the Magnum engines...
-Wires, cap and rotor? Same thing...
-
-I also have a "gas" knock (ping), could timing be a solution to this?
-
-Thanks,
-Bruce
-