RE: IAT box & dyno results

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 22:26:57 EST

Air temp was right at 70 that day, correction factor on the dyno was
something like 1.01, so conditions were pretty durn ideal :)

I think my a/f didn't change due to the injectors, they're running around
85-86% duty cycle on the motor alone now...

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
     344hp/424tq
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-Hmm, I wonder why? How cold was it out when you dynoed? I'll bet
-having the
-hood up lowered the intake temp more than what normally would occur thus
-hurting your results. Nevertheless, I think it's going to be able to alter
-the air/fuel a lot more at the the time it matters: a hot summer
-day at the
-track or idling around cruising. A fatter mixture is just what a hot motor
-needs for safety. In the summer, I'll probably just crank it to
-its coldest
-setting when running N20. I'm tired of cracking cylinder heads. :(
-Tom
-