Re: Anybody towing w/ Hotchkis leafs?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 23:44:46 EST

Hey Will, I don't mean to bug you with this again but i'm pretty sure that the
firestone kit that Patrick Engram sells is designed to work with level and
lowered trucks. I would recommend you still give him a shout. It's just an idea
and I am going to put it on my qc but I will not be lowering it. Nothing wrong
with lowering it but not really interested. O will be getting the Hotchkis sway
bars for stock height daks though.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+