Re: Re: wiring question

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 01:29:56 EST

I have seen and used the kind you are looking for. I think I found it at
Pep-Boys. It is a 4 position fuse block that accepts blade type fuses. I
think the input and outputs were the slide on quick disconnect. I have
recently seen auxiliary fuse blocks, that have up to 8 fuses in them, they
look like OEM, I saw those at an RV store.