stereo question

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 20:02:22 EST

I wonder if the infinity cd/cassette/eq radio in the Grand Cherokee and speakers
are the same ones used in the daks with the Infinity system? It has 2 small
speakers in the dash just below the windshield and 1 in each door and it says
180 watts. Puny id you ask me, I have over 500 in my reg cab dak! I don't
guess those have factory subs. Anyone know of a sub made for the Jeep GC? It
has a 10 disk changer made into the rear side wall and control buttons on the
back of the steering wheel. My GC came in today but had to be made ready so i
don't get to drive it till monday pm.
Jim in Waco