Re: stereo question

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 20:56:59 EST

At 07:02 PM 3/31/01 -0600, you wrote:
>I wonder if the infinity cd/cassette/eq radio in the Grand Cherokee and
speakers
>are the same ones used in the daks with the Infinity system? It has 2 small
>speakers in the dash just below the windshield and 1 in each door and it says
>180 watts. Puny id you ask me, I have over 500 in my reg cab dak! I don't
>guess those have factory subs. Anyone know of a sub made for the Jeep GC?
 It
>has a 10 disk changer made into the rear side wall and control buttons on the
>back of the steering wheel. My GC came in today but had to be made ready
so i
>don't get to drive it till monday pm.
>Jim in Waco

Yup! I'm pretty sure that MTX (www.mtxaudio.com) makes a "Thunderform"
(Custom
fit) sub box for the GC. JL Audio would also be a good place to check.
I'm not
sure of a retailer for JL off the top of my head, but you can definitely
get MTX
stuff at Crutchfield. (Excellent, there. They'll ship me a 50 pound sub unit
for my Dakota for $9.95.)

-Bill