Re: Not a good weekend

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 01:37:48 EDT

Oh yeah, by the way, APRIL FOOL! Bill, you seem to have caught onto my
mischievous side! lol The truck did just fine Saturday on the dyno. We ran
the smaller pulley, larger jets in the NOS, and all that other stuff that I
listed. Oh yeah, Jon, I didn't get 1000 rwhp, but is 914.3@5800 rpm enough?
Oh yeah, how about 992.8 LB-ft of tq @4100 rpm? I am getting there! I have
a couple more mods that will get me there, I just have to find time to do
them. Along with the materials to do them with. As far as spinning the
Paxton, I don't think that I will try to go any faster with it. Oh yeah, I
was also running 110 in it at the time, as I figured the 93 would sound like
a bag of popcorn in the cylinder heads. We kept a really really close eye on
the a/f ratio. We had to fiddle the jets on the fuel side of the NOS just
slightly after the first run. The a/f went up to 15.9:1. We got it pulled
back up to an average of 14.5:1. It runs a little rich up to about 2K rpm,
but then leans out a little more and power really picks up from there. As
soon as I gets some sleep so I can work the scanner better, I am going to
scan the dyno sheets and put them up on my web page. I will hit the high
8's! If this last mod didn't do it, I have a couple more to get me there.
Now to find the core to build my liquid/air cooler for the blower! d;o)

Will
p.s. I meant to get this out before midnight, but dang if I didn't fall
asleep first! lol

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"