RE: Not a good weekend

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 13:17:37 EDT

*@!&$()*!#$*&!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

1000-914.3=85.7 rwhp to go. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades,
and pregnancies.

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
     344hp/424tq
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Oh yeah, by the way, APRIL FOOL! Bill, you seem to have caught onto my
-mischievous side! lol The truck did just fine Saturday on the
-dyno. We ran
-the smaller pulley, larger jets in the NOS, and all that other
-stuff that I
-listed. Oh yeah, Jon, I didn't get 1000 rwhp, but is 914.3@5800
-rpm enough?
-Oh yeah, how about 992.8 LB-ft of tq @4100 rpm? I am getting
-there! I have
-a couple more mods that will get me there, I just have to find time to do
-them. Along with the materials to do them with. As far as spinning the
-Paxton, I don't think that I will try to go any faster with it.
-Oh yeah, I
-was also running 110 in it at the time, as I figured the 93 would
-sound like
-a bag of popcorn in the cylinder heads. We kept a really really
-close eye on
-the a/f ratio. We had to fiddle the jets on the fuel side of the NOS just
-slightly after the first run. The a/f went up to 15.9:1. We got
-it pulled
-back up to an average of 14.5:1. It runs a little rich up to
-about 2K rpm,
-but then leans out a little more and power really picks up from there. As
-soon as I gets some sleep so I can work the scanner better, I am going to
-scan the dyno sheets and put them up on my web page. I will hit the high
-8's! If this last mod didn't do it, I have a couple more to get
-me there.
-Now to find the core to build my liquid/air cooler for the blower! d;o)
-
-Will
-p.s. I meant to get this out before midnight, but dang if I didn't fall
-asleep first! lol
-
-"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
- Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"
-