RE:Towing with a 01 dak?'s....

From: Paul.Tomlinson (Paul.Tomlinson@gov.yk.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 13:31:41 EDT

Remember you aren't just towing a 3400lb car, you are also towing a 1200lb
trailer, which puts you up to 4600lb which puts you up to spitting distance
of the 5150lb limit for a 4x4 with the 3.55 rear end. Then if you have any
weight in the box of the truck you have to take this into account. Your
truck will probably do it without any problems, but it is a good idea to
remember that there is always additional weight somewhere. Spare gas,
tools, and canopies all eat into your max vehicle weight.

2001 Intense Blue CC 4x4 4.7l 5-speed