Re: Not a good weekend

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 14:21:30 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/01 12:55:42 PM Central Daylight Time, jon@fast4x4.net
writes:

<< 1000-914.3=85.7 rwhp to go. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand
grenades,
 and pregnancies.

 ______________________
 Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC >>

You forgot one Jon; Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades,
pregnancies and nuclear bombs! ;o) And I think I have just figured out how
to get that last 85.7 rwhp. I just ordered a core that I will have to braze
tanks onto for my liquid/air intercooler that I will be putting on the
Dakado. It should be here in three weeks as they have to build it then send
it to me. As soon as I get it setup and going, back to the dyno again! I
will get at least 1000 rwhp!! I am not gonna stop till I do.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"