Re: Installed Mopar Headers..... DAK DEAD!!!!!!!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 02:02:41 EDT

If you were driving and it died on you, I don't think it's your battery...

Did you knock anything loose while down there? an oxygen sensor clip?
Maybe it wasn't routed correctly and it burnt the insulation and caused the
computer to freak out. Check around for shorts or something. Run a
on-off-on-off-on-off diagnoistic on it, and see what codes it gives you.
Try the ASD (auto shut down relay)

I don't think it's the headers that are doing this. do you hear any type of
"ticking" that varies with RPM and goes away with temperature? because
that'd be an exhaust leak, and you can definantly tell that if it were the
reason the truck is dying on you!
-Chuong