Got my lift kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Matt Derengowski (mattderen@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 16:00:13 EDT

Hi, Today when I got home school, I saw a big brown box on my porch! Is it?
yes it is! After waiting 2 and 1/2 weeks for a custom made rough country
LIFT KIT, it is here :) Im glad, and yes, Im putting it on a 2wd, (of course
with posi suregrip) and a locker. But, do I want my truck to be a 4WD, Hell
no, Do I want it to look like one, Yes! Just thought that I would share my
glory, and maybe throw something at the "2WD haters" :) I will have pics
when I get my kit put on, thank you,

Matt BADAZZDAK
94 Dak sport......2WD!
See my profile