Re: Got my lift kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 14:12:05 EDT

Hi Matt... this really interests me as I have a '94 Dak I
would like it to sit a little higher.

Did you complete the installation yet? Do I understand the
kit is coil springs for the front and a leaf for the each of
the rears? If you've completed it, did you have any problems
getting the front end aligned properly?

Thanks ... Dwight