g-tech of 4.7

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 19:43:13 EDT

I know this aint a dak but thought someone might be interested anyway.

I checked my new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 with 175 miles on the clock, bone stock!
180 HP. (could not get but 1 try because of traffic, wind and unlevel roads)
Out of 3 runs;
Average 0-60 6.35 (not bad)
1/4 mile 15.35@93 mph.

Not too bad for the boxy GC and not broken in or with any mods at all. Even stock air cleaner in place!
This has the 5 speed auto and a 3.73 Trac-loc axle.

Thsi really does not feel as quick as my R/T but it must be close!