Centrifugal VS KenneBell

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 00:58:58 EDT

Well...here's my input, I've driven both types, and let me tell you, yes a
screw type (kennebell, whipple industries) will be more fun out of the
hole.......but they die out at the top end....and thats it...no more
boost....while the screw type will get moving quicker, the centrifugal will
get up and blow by in the top end. My sixer with a powerdyne has so much
top end its not even funny.....watching the needle swing from 75-110 in
nothing flat and feeling it in the seat of the pants is even better.
Kennebell is good for screwing around...but if you wanna win races..you
gotta run centrifugal.
later

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ