RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: IAT Sensor Help

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 20:52:34 EDT

Maybe you can. I don't know how bad you messed it up but, at this point,
what do you have to lose? Put the thing back into the TB. Reset your PCM
by disconnecting the neg. bat. cable and hold your ignition to start for 15
seconds. Reconnect your neg. bat. cable. If the IAC isn't screwed up, the
PCM, upon learning it lost its memory of the IAC pintle position may try and
close the pintle all the way down and slowly open it up to its prejudged
position. This may or may not work. Give your PCM a chance to figure out
its correct idle speed. If everything's still running.....

Get down on your knees, put your hands together, and THANK the Mopar Gods!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD