FS: 92ish door panels - pair light grey/tan NEW

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@kcnet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:32:32 EDT

I ordered a pair of door panels off of EBAY and they weren't the right
color. They were listed as tan and the pic looked close to my "buckskin"
92, but I got them today and they are closer to grey than tan. Basically
grey with a "tan"ish tint (I don't know what dodge called it, possible biege)

They fit my 92 and may fit a 93/91 also. They have the rectangular hole
for the door lever, but you'll need to cut the right hole for the pw/pl or
window crank. They are new and show no signs of ever being mounted.

The passenger side one has a couple of scratches between the door lever and
the windows. They are not very deep, but still noticeable when the light
catches them.

The driver side one has a bad area of scratches below the door lever. The
trim plate on my 92 would cover this area. But I don't know what the trim
covers on a dak without pw/pl.

I bought them so I'd have a set of spares when my original ones started to
look bad and paid $52 shipped for both. If interested please contact me,
otherwise they'll be on EBAY in a couple of weeks.

mm