Water in my headlight!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 22:37:10 EDT

Not wanting to waste the gift of getting out of work early AND decent
weather, I did some cleaning on my Dak this evening. While cleaning the
headlights, I noticed that I have some water inside the little "corner"
piece on the left headlight. It's the little clear part that appears to
serve no function (I looked for a looong time trying to figure it out).

Anyway, a problem's a problem, so it needs to get fixed. Is this piece
easy to pull out, and is it open in the back so I can dry it out? Or is
it all sealed up, meaning that the part is cracked and I'll have to
replace it?

-andy