Today's bike experience was: Re: mishap on motorcycle (no one's hurt)

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 02:27:22 EDT

I saw a novice rider on a bike today, had his girl on the back. He was
swerving all over the place, then he starts doing wheelies. I thought they
were both dead. Anyhow, I should have my GSX-R 600 by the end of the month.
How long have you been riding????

Chris DeCrease
97 V6 Sport 4x4
2000 Pontiac TA