Re: what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: Shawn (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 02:41:16 EDT

UUuuuummmmmm, no, it was *cough* not stolen, no. The cab company
picked up about 30 of them from an auction, some had the 305 but a few
had the LT1 in them, tried not to drive them to much, paying for the gas
so I did not make as much money and well my foot seems to be made of
lead sometimes. I usually tried to stick to a cavalier but they were
way to small for a cab but I worked weekends, my passengers were drunk
and it used have as gas.

--
Shawn Englehart
return email: englehart@sympatico.ca