RE: Center console power mod

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 09:28:39 EDT

Isn't electronics great??!! Man i love them. I have hookup for the laptop
as well, and am looking into the GPS Laptop Tracking system...GPS is USB'd
to laptop..and tracks your trip on a map. You have me thing about trying
and geting goodies back into my stock console....Hmmmmmm.... My scanner unit
might be too wide though... ill have to check on it...
As for the anenna situation... Its really quite easy. There are abunch of
ways to go about it. Once you get your location figured out....and whether
or not you want perm-a-mount of just the magentic/clamp style.. let me
know.. ill give you a run down of how mine are run.. as well as my strobe
cables...as they have to be run through the body panels as well...

-Dakota
http://www.dakota2.4mg.com
UPDATED 4/4/01!!!
8 Strobe Lights, Scanner, CB, Laptop, Light contro Box...Coming soon...
GPS!!!!