RE: Drag Racing - Part II; or What the hell?!?!?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 09:40:13 EDT

Will,

Traction is a problem when I launch with the engine already spooled
up....I'm going to buy Sam South's Slicks... It was warmer last night than
the time before, and the track was better last night also...

How much are those Viper converters? I was shifting around 5500 to
5800rpm...

I think I've determined that the cam is degreed too advanced... I need to
find out how much it's going to cost me to get it adjusted.... as I've don't
have all that much extra money right now...

Any advice?

Thanks,
Tom "Slick"