Re: Re: Stupid, was, what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 13:14:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2001 2:07:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
blizzard@gis.net writes:

<< That's just my opinion though and who knows, as
 many "older" people try to tell me about everything, maybe i'll grow out of
 it and to that i'd reply the usual... I hope not >>

I wouldn't say to totally grow out of it.. as we age.. you start to judge
better when to, and what to do those things with.

Aaron W