Fisheye

From: Greg (skipjack@radix.net)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 00:58:52 EDT

Anyone place fisheyes on their outside-side view mirrors? I use the
passenger mirror when parking to show how close I am to a curb. I angle the
mirror down sharply but the sometimes the angle is not enough for a good
view. I am considering sticking on a fisheye to get the best view but know
it can potentially be a serious decision since they are very hard to remove
once installed. Are all fisheye mirror the same or are there better brand
name models that many others seem to like, if so is there a good internet
source for them?
Thanks.