Re: NEED HELP!!! Taking truck for service on monday and need info !!!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 22:06:26 EDT

Unfortunately, I don't have TSBs, only a few thoughts.

1. I've heard a lot of Durango owners complaining about their "rocking
chair" - mostly '98 and early '99 owners.
2. Good excuse to upgrade to polyurethane bushings.
3. Shocks blown, most likely. Good excuse to upgrade to good
aftermarket ones.
4.
5. Leaking any coolant anywhere?
6.
7. From descriptions I've heard 'round here and elsewhere...head
gasket? Head gasket could possibly cause #5 as well.