VIN Number

From: Lou (lou.nikki@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 15:17:43 EDT

I just had my windshield replaced Friday and after washing my truck this
weekend I noticed that I can no longer see the VIN number! I want to make
the company either replace it or somehow make it visible. Does anyone know
if it is a requirement that the VIN must be displayed? If so, where? I
know its not a British law but I'll need to point to something if they are
going to replace the glass. I am stationed in England and don't need the
hassle when I import it back to the States.
Thanks,

--
Lou in UK
2001 Dakota CC