RE: CB stuff (was: Center console power mod (Kinda got long))

From: Tod Oace (tod@quay.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 16:49:58 EDT

Hey Shawn, thanks for the reply with your roof install and other antenna
experience. I'm just going to try that Firestik bracket for starters. Then
if that doesn't work out then I'll go to a roof mount. And I'll have the
service manual I just ordered a couple of days ago to help me. That should
help with the beams and other obstructions.

BTW, for anyone who wants a 2001 Dakota service manual... It's not on the
http://www.techauthority.daimlerchrysler.com/ page, but you can order one by
calling 800-890-4038. $99 + tax (which is $0 for me since I'm in Oregon).

--
Tod Oace, tod@quay.com