Re: OFF TOPIC MESSAGES!! Re: Suzuki GSXs vs. Katanas

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 22:48:18 EDT

Thanks for that last remark. Let's go waste 50 messages to now CLARIFY this
up. Yay...

Let's see. maybe if we just put "we park our bikes next to our trucks" is a
good subject. Or maybe that whole damn accord flipping on the highway
taking up about 40 posts is off topic since it is not concerning a dakota.
Please restate your comment to word it better or SHUT UP!
-Chuong

On Sun, 08 Apr 2001 09:01:40 -0400, ALJF@mhonline.net (Al & Jeanna
Figols) wrote:

>Apparently you are missing the point Chuong. Any message that DOES NOT
>concern a Dakota should not be on this list and would be considered
>OFF-TOPIC. That includes discussions of motorcycles and other vehicles.
>Al

Does that include messages about off-topic messages???

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

"We live in a society!"--George Lewis Costanza