Re: Suzuki GSXs vs. Katanas

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 22:52:50 EDT

I don't know... Here's the funny thing.
We're out cruising today and my katana outruns a kawasaki ZX6, AND a ducati
limited edition v-twin 1203.

Not that all these bikes are extreme sport bikes, the katanas hold up quite
well for their category. It was a joke. Take some sarcasm :)
-Chuong

PS. ur 1300 is slow. even I could outrun it It does a mere what? 200 MPH??
   :) hehe....

       Haha, anytime! You aren't going to outrun any sportbike on a 92 600
Kat. The 600 Kat is a really great bang for the buck bike, mostly if bought
used, but 600 Katana owners really shouldn't talk about wanting to race
people....

             Jason
             99 R/T
             95 Ducati 900SS