Re: Pulling codes?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 11:22:10 EDT

I think you should at least get a 55. Try the key on key off again.
(insert key, on, off, on, off, on) Leave it in the on position. Once it's
in the "on" position, it will take a few seconds for the mileage to
disappear and the code to show up. Remember too, when you are doing the on
- off sequence, you don't have to go 2 clicks back to be "off". One click
back will do. Give it another try, you should get at least one code. Oh,
and if you do get a code other than 55, do the key on key off again quick
and wait for the next code. :)
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/